Monday 30 May 2016

THE GIRL WITH HAZEL EYES.

She was not more than 16, with her brown hair and hazel eyes, she was not from this world. I wondered if i had her face. There was something in her eyes, something that was trying to hide behind her eyeballs. As I held her hands she started shivering, she was scared, that something in her eyes started to come out. She released her hand and ran away, and disappeared behind the woods.
I wondered what she was trying to hide?
The old man i met on way back to my home told me; "You know she lost her Mother when she was 4, someone took her father and killed him in the woods for just 20 dollars they had. She loved a guy and lost him too in a war. She is scared, she is scared to love and loose. She lost everyone she loved. You saw that something trying to hide behind her eyeball, thats her fear she always try to hide. THE FEAR OF LOVING SOMEONE AND LOSING THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment