Friday 20 May 2016

I NEVER MATTERED.

After all the things i did for him, all the pain he gave me, after all the time he cheated and i forgave him, every sacrifice i made for him, the happiness i left for him, after accepting all his side girls, after dealing with his dishonesty so many times, after all the lies he told me, after his all wrong acts, after the love that he never gave me, after countless times he broke my heart, after all the fake promises he made, after everytime i made him happy, after all the time i ignored my needs to make it easy for him, after the nights i cried for him, the days i prayed for him, after all the sleep i missed for him, after the time when he disrespected me, after all the time he left me alone to cry, after losing myself, after everytime he made fun of my feelings and life, after all the years i spent loving him, after everytime i chose him over everyone, after so many things we did together, after laughing together on nonsense things He said to me very calmly “it’s okay if you don’t want to talk, DOESN’T MATTER!
and this time i just let it be, because i don’t want to be mattered anymore. I leave him to find someone who actually matters!
-ANNIEBLOGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment