Tuesday 12 July 2016

NOBODY CARES.

I dont know how it feels when you are loved by someone, that feeling is just unknown to me. They call me heartless and a girl who doesn't care. Its just not my fault. I use to care and love so much. But life taught me that not everyone deserve your love. People use you and just walk away. No one cares how you feel, what you desire, how hurt you are, how deep down your dying alone. Its not that i dont want to love, its not that i dont want anyone to love me. Its just im scared to be fooled. Im scared of anyone taking advantage of my loyality. I'm weak inside, its like if anyone hurt me a little and everything inside me that is left will die. Im done with loving and getting hurt, i'm done with getting nothing in the end. I just can't do this anymore. Its really hard for me to love and let go. I can't afford people coming in and going out of my life. I'm not strong enough to move on everytime. A girl once told me that she gave her 100% in a relationship, that she is left with nothing, and i laughed because nobody gives their 100% to anyone. But now i think she was right, she gave her whole percent, like i gave mine and now i'm left with NOTHING.
-ANNIEBLOGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment